The Belfast Area Domestic & Sexual Violence and Abuse Partnership brings together agencies, organisations, groups and individuals who share a common interest and purpose in improving services and support for all victims of domestic & sexual violence and abuse.
- To work together effectively to provide an integrated service to support adults and children experiencing domestic & sexual violence and abuse.
- To develop effective interventions and appropriate services to support adults and children experiencing domestic & sexual violence and abuse.
- To support and lobby for initiatives that hold perpetrators accountable and effective interventions to address perpetrators behaviours.
Vales and Principles
- We believe that everyone has the right to feel safe and that domestic & sexual violence and abuse is unacceptable and should not be tolerated.
- We value individual agency members and their contribution to eliminating domestic & sexual violence and abuse.
- As individuals and as a group we are committed to knowing and applying our partnership values and principles.
- As individuals and a partnership integrity underpins our working for others and with each other.
- We respect that there are differences and diversity among individuals and member groups and are mindful of the expectations and constraints of partnership members.
- As individuals we are clear and explicit about confidentiality boundaries within the Partnership.